flex-users mailing list archives

From grimmwerks <gr...@grimmwerks.com>
Subject VideoDisplay set nitrates via ActionScript or Youtube HD video with overlay..
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 07:26:57 GMT
Hey if someone can give me the answer to either of the questions, I'd appreciate it.

I've got a spark videoDisplay object that I'm setting the source via actionscript.  I'm trying
to figure out how to fullscreen it where I can still display an overlay - much like youtube
does with their ads - where the video itself isn't scaled from a small rect up (so it's pixelated)
but displaying the HD content much like youtube is doing.

I can fullscreen it fine, but then I can't show anything OVER it, which kills what I need.

Garry Schafer
grimmwerks
grimm@grimmwerks.com
portfolio: www.grimmwerks.com/