flex-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Squiggly or spelling lib/tools
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:10:10 GMT
Hi,

Not yet but but from what Alex said, they could think about donate it, no
more on that at the moment from what I know.

-Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
From: Mark Line
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:01 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Squiggly or spelling lib/tools

Hi everyone,

I don't suppose anyone knows if "squiggly" (
<http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/squiggly/releasenotes.html>
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/squiggly/ ) was randomly donated to
Apache as well as the Flex SDK? Bit wishful thinking I know.

It hasn't been updated for a while and I really needed support for some
extra languages. I was hoping I could update/add them myself.

Or if anyone knows the person(s) at  Adobe who was creating the lib? Is it
dead?

Thanks

Mark