flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Flash Player version for Apache Flex 4.9
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:17:02 GMT
Yuck, I was hoping it would be in the spark.swc or mobile.swc.  If it is in
framework.swc it can be more tricky.

However, in this case, it is pretty easy to workaround because it is in code
that isn't high traffic.  You could adjust the code to look something like:

    var softKeyboardRect:Rectangle;
    if ("softKeyboardRect" in stage)
        softKeyboardRect = stage["softKeyboardRect"];
    else
        softKeyboardRect = new Rectangle(0,0,0,0); // or make this static
    bounds.height = bounds.height - softKeyboardRect.height;

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team