flex-users mailing list archives

From Jim Powell <powell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Flex technology
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:14:03 GMT
I will have to chime in at this point, much like Jeffry I try to convince
my clients to use the best technology available for the given product.  We
live in the valley of Oracle (there are 5 Oracle offices in this valley
(Salt Lake)), so Java is a big draw, Adobe is just over the mountain to the
south, so Flex is a big draw as well.  I will not say that there are not
some issues in the minds of customers at this point when it comes to flex,
many aren't comfortable with Open Source when it is stated as such, but I
have not slowed down in the number of Flex contracts or Java contracts in
the past 2 years, just had to convince a little harder with those customers
who really wanted AIR apps written.

*Jim Powell, MSIST*

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/powelljf3> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/powelljf3> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77116609> [image: Google
Plus] <https://plus.google.com/118350861201230142936> [image:
foursquare]<https://foursquare.com/user/435086> [image:
goodreads] <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8945782-jim>

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
 Create your free signature:
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=33&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_33>
CLICK
HERE!<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=33&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_33>