flex-users mailing list archives

From atauri <david.ata...@gmail.com>
Subject launch parameters
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:08:14 GMT
Hi, I am writting a videoplayer (the n-videoplayer) and I want to launch it
from another app or website and pass to it the url of the video.
How can I do that??
I found info about NativeApplocation and Invoque event, but qhere do I put
the parameters, and how to launh the videoplayer from other app?

Thanks

--
 ¿ Te gustan las *Abejas* y la *Tecnología* ? Sígueme en
Twitter<http://twitter.com/apilink><http://twitter.com/apilink>

  (\__/)
  (='.'=)   This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
  (")_(")   signature to help him gain world domination.