flex-users mailing list archives

From atauri <david.ata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Flex technology
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:19:28 GMT
My point of view, or as you say my 2 cents ;-)

Does any languaje has real future?? Who knows, this world changes so fast!!
see nokia or blackberry!
Flex has a present, and this is were we currently are.

--
 ¿ Te gustan las *Abejas* y la *Tecnología* ? Sígueme en
Twitter<http://twitter.com/apilink><http://twitter.com/apilink>

  (\__/)
  (='.'=)   This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
  (")_(")   signature to help him gain world domination.