flex-users mailing list archives

From "Lucas Junqueira / Ciclope" <lu...@ciclope.art.br>
Subject Re: use flex to create picture (JPG or PNG) files from a PDF?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:15:55 GMT
Great news: the Imagik approach worked perfectly and it was, in fact, very
simple to implement! The next Managana version will feature PDF import!
Some results here, with different PDF dentities:

http://www.managana.org/editor/?community=gettingstarteddoc

www.managana.org/editor/?community=managanaitsshowtime

--
Lucas Junqueira