flex-users mailing list archives

From Jack Ring <jackri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling MXMLs Through Windows Command Line
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:22:15 GMT
Hello,

My Flex application is using ColdFusion Flash Remoting for remote object
access service. In each of my services I have my endpoints defined on
preInitializeService(); - Is there any way I can change the endpoint if a
call fails or times out?

Code from the service...

protected override function preInitializeService():void

{

    super.preInitializeService();

    // Initialization customization goes here

    super._serviceControl.source = "services.accountsService";

    super._serviceControl.endpoint = "
https://www.somewhere.com/flex2gateway/";

}

I am running ColdFusion 10,0,7,283649 on IIs 7.5 Win 2008 R2 64 bit and I
have many websites. Somehow only my somewhere.com domain keeps going down.

Thanks,

Jack Ring