flex-users mailing list archives

From Angelo Anolin <angelo.ano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling MXMLs Through Windows Command Line
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:22:15 GMT
Alex,

Again, thanks for the insight. Just some few other questions, though.

1. How do I get the Export for Release when I am compiling from the command
line?
2. Is there some kind of a guidance document that would help to understand
how to modularize the application so that the initial loading of the app is
smaller?
3. The mxml file that I compiled simply contained some buttons (which
redirects the users to another web page with the embedded swf) and the
images I have used are fairly small. It has one popup component though that
is embedded to the swf itself. I can attach the mxmls here if warranted,
just so that everyone may have a fair bit of understanding on what's under
the hood.

Thanks.

Angelo