flex-users mailing list archives

From Bonan Li <bona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future of Flex technology
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 07:39:00 GMT
Yes, we use CameraUI. It works on iOS and Android. But now we need it to
work on Surface. Anyway to enable it?

http://blogs.adobe.com/cantrell/archives/2011/02/how-to-use-cameraui-in-a-cross-platform-way.html
> First thing that's pops up on a google search...
> Obviously this person is baiting the group, although their general ? re:
the roadmap of Apache flex and Adobe AIR, longer term, has merit.
> Just my two cents... (I think flex/air is fantastic technology)   //GH

camera function work on surface, the windows 8 pro tablet?
> My main focus is Flex and I am not up to speed on the latest developments
in Adobe AIR.  There is no camera in Adobe AIR?