flex-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Show a pdf in a Flex mobile app
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:07:04 GMT
- due to permissions and whatnot I found that the document had to be in a
more public area. Copy it over to File.documentsPath and then whatever
subpath you may want

- make sure that the application is included with the packaging process.
You may need to go into properties>packaging>ios>native extensions and add
it.

I run on a MAC so that may make a slight difference in the packaging
process.

--
Jonathan Campos