flex-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending s:Panel to allow multiple content areas (Need help please)
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:19:33 GMT
You actually are probably over thinking the issue.

Extend the Panel and then add 3 skinParts, each a Group. Then in your skin
you layout the 3 added parts. That would be all that you're needing to do
unless you are wanting to add additional listeners to the added groups.

Let me know if you have more questions.

--
Jonathan Campos