flex-users mailing list archives

From <k.b.sou...@accenture.com>
Subject Flex application not working
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:11:50 GMT
Hi All,

I would like to get help on the below issue:

Our application has tomcat7.0.27  as the server , flex as frontend and java as the backend.
To fix one vulnerability issue of client renegotiation, we changed the protocol configuration
of server.xml of tomcat from HTTP/1.1 to org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol. After
doing this change the application loads up in local environment but doesn't load in UAT environment.
There is no errors in logs as the application itself is not loading up.

It would be great if you people can help us on this.

Thanks,

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

www.accenture.com