flex-users mailing list archives

From grimmwerks <gr...@grimmwerks.com>
Subject Re: 4.6 vs 4.9 build file size
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 07:11:25 GMT
AH that makes sense.  And since I'm not doing anything post 4.6, probably best to flip it back.

Curious Alex (cause I'm posting this next) - do you know of any docs on setting multibitrate
sources on VideoDisplay in actionscript?   For some reason (haven't been working on flex the
past year) - I've forgotten how to have a fullscreen high rez (ie not small scaled up to fullscreen)
video with an overlay - ie like youtube does with the ad?