flex-users mailing list archives

From grimmwerks <gr...@grimmwerks.com>
Subject Re: VideoDisplay set nitrates via ActionScript or Youtube HD video with overlay..
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 18:42:26 GMT
That doesn't just make the app scale the view to fullscreen? I'll try it; it's been awhile.

But first I've gotta dig myself out of the 38" of snow we got last night.

Garry Schafer
grimmwerks
grimm@grimmwerks.com
portfolio: www.grimmwerks.com/

On Feb 9, 2013, at 8:13 AM, David Coleman <david_coleman_007@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Have you tried using the fullscreen functionality of the app as opposed to the component.
 Send the APP fullscreen, then you should have the ability to layer whatever you want.