flex-users mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Preparing for the release of Flexmojos 6.0.0
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:33:46 GMT
Hi everyone,

after the first weeks of working for my new employer after giving up my self-employment, I
am actually finding some time again to do the things I love to do ... one of these things
is to finally get a new release of Flexmojos out into the wild. I was hoping to get some last
feedback on any issues reported (Especially AIR support), but I guess we could live with a
99% working FM6.0.0 and if bug reports come in, I'll simply ship a 6.1.0 or 6.0.1 :)

So if you have any last comments on FM ... please write them now ... or wait for the next
release.

Chris