flex-users mailing list archives

From Margo Powell <mmpow...@ad.unc.edu>
Subject email issues?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:13:18 GMT
I am having dev and users at flex.apache.org mailing list issues. I
subscribed to the users mailing list for both groups but I am no longer
receiving emails from either the developer list or the users list for flex.

Are there any issues with the subscription site? I have pinged our ITS
department and there do not appear to be issues at our end(not blocking
or putting in spam folders).

The emails are not in my spam folder. I have re-subscribed to no avail.
This has been going on for about the last week since February 20th.

Regards
Margo

--
Margo Powell
Applications Analyst/MS Computer Science

Nutrition in Medicine Project
Nutrition Education for Practicing Physicians Initiative
Department of Nutrition
800 Eastowne Dr, Suite 100
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-408-3320 ext 30