flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: CFF fonts render bolder in Apache 4.9 over Adobe 4.1a
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:07:14 GMT
I thought I had done so (using the AIR-based installer).

There are certainly 4 files called flex-fontkit.jar (etc) in
lib\external\optional - there isn't some extra compiler argument
required to turn these on is there ?

I'm trying to put together a simple test.

Tom

On 25/02/2013 17:03, Alex Harui wrote:
> Font embed library is not and will not be donated. When using Apache flex you have to
install the adobe library otherwise the font won't embed and I think it will appear thicker.