flex-users mailing list archives

From Lee Burrows <subscripti...@leeburrows.com>
Subject 4.9 with flash builder issues
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:40:03 GMT
Hi All,

I'm sure this has come up before but im having problems with 4.9 sdk in
Flash Builder.

I have successfully built sdk from trunk source using IntelliJ 12 and
when i try and add it toi Flash Builder as an installed sdk i get
"adt.jar not found in classpath...". It seems this is expected and i
need to FB-ify it first.

Its a bit unclear to me, but looks like i need to run
ide/flashbuilder/build.xml - it runs without errors but i still get the
same missing adt message from FB.

I couldnt find any info in the wiki - any help appreciated

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter