flex-users mailing list archives

From Elena Geller <elena.gel...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex Tutorials on Apache Flex Homepage
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:05:55 GMT
Hi all,
A new Apache Flex Homepage is awesome and well designed, but I find that the tutorials are
pretty outdated. I think it'd important to have a up-to-dated content.
For example, a tutorial about Flash/Flex Maps is old, the source code of library for modest
maps had last changes in 2009. But we can use an excellent API from Mapquest and there is
an interesting article about it: http://devgirl.org/2011/12/06/flex-mobile-development-adding-maps-with-mapquest-flash-api-w-sample-app/
I was playing around with Mapquest API and found the result good enough. A last release came
in 2012, that looks much better than 2009.

Is it possible to replace an article?

I didn't work with Facebook API, but I'd reckon, this article is outdated too.

Cheers
Elena