flex-users mailing list archives

From Leon C <leonc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OT: Flex Developer needed
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 05:45:47 GMT
Hello Amanda and thanks for your interest.

This is new development work. It involves building a very large and
complex, highly specialized time and billing system for a small group of
related firms that do business with the State of California. The person we
seek will be replacing someone (who was a great developer but no longer
available). So the basic infrastructure and architecture is pretty much
determined. We're about 1/3 of the way into the project.

The front end is Flex, the middle-layer business logic is CF and the back
end is SQL Server. You'd be work on the front and middle layers.

We are replacing an existing system so there is a big, complex data
conversion effort involved as well, but you would not be involved in this.

I've been developing business application software since 1987 and this is
definitely the most complicated project I've been involved with.

If you're interested, please send a copy of your resume highlighting
experience which is pertinent to this architecture and technical
environment. I'd want to see who you worked for, the dates during which the
work was performed, the nature of the project and a brief description of
your specific responsibilities and contributions.

If it looks like there's a fit, we will then need to talk about
availability, schedules, hourly rates, etc.

Thanks,

--Leon Chalnick
  Advanta Solutions LLC