flex-users mailing list archives

From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling MXMLs Through Windows Command Line
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:45:44 GMT
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Angelo Anolin <angelo.anolin@gmail.com>wrote:

> Having some trouble getting the latest SDK (4.9) to compile my MXMLs that I
> can previously compile using SDK 4.1.
>
> I followed the README notes and set the proper environment variables as was
> needed.
>
> When I run this command line:
>
> mxmlc -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=false
> MyFile.mxml -library-path+=MyLib.swc
>
> I am getting the error:
>
> flex-config.xml(411): Error: Unable to open 'libs/osmf.swc'
>
> Any guidance would be really appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Angelo

Are you using the source kit or the binary kit?
Did you use the installer?
If yes, did you make sure that the OSMF download step ran through to
completion (i.e. was there any red squares in the progress bar?)
If you open up the sdk directory, do you see this file?  <sdk
location>/frameworks/libs/osmf.swc ?