flex-users mailing list archives

From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: Flex Developer needed
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 18:21:30 GMT
Leon:

Some have had success posting Flex Developer job openings on the Apache Flex Developers linkedin
group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Apache-Flex-Developers-4296888/about

Good luck!

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Leon C [mailto:leonc456@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:48 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: OT: Flex Developer needed

Howdy,

Please excuse this somewhat off-topic email. I'm looking for an experienced Flex developer
for an on-going multi-man-year development project. We recently lost our Flex developer and
need to bring someone else in as quickly as possible. Full time work is available, but if
you're only available part time initially, that's okay too. Our main concerns are your experience
with Flex, ColdFusion, application development in general and your communication skills. The
project is in southern California but tele-commuting will work fine. Please contact me off
list if you're interested or know someone who may be.

--Leon Chalnick

-----
No virus found in this message.