flex-users mailing list archives

From Michael Montoya <montoyl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: linux sdk install help?
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:52:34 GMT
I was always under the impression that the lack of support stemmed from the flash plugin for
the respective browsers on Linux...

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 27, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Brad Neufeld <neufeldb4@yahoo.com> wrote:

> When I have completed my current project, I would be happy to test a linux distribution
as well.  It is my preferred environment and I had to setup a virtual machine just to run
XP and Flex.  It would be great to get rid of that extra step.

> I was never clear what the specific technical hurdles were that Adobe was unable to overcome
in order to port to Linux, and I hope we do not find out that the problem is much more intractable
than one might think.