flex-users mailing list archives

From Williams Farias <will.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Mobile: Share image from gallery
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 00:41:38 GMT
Thanks for replying!

Yeah, i think the only way is creating an ANE for that.
Alex, all my searches gives nothing. I see some people with that problem in
some forums too without answer, including Adobe forums.
It will be a very simple ANE, ill have to study a little JAVA to do it, but
its similar to AS3 and there are lots of exemple on internet.

Thanks again.