flex-users mailing list archives

From "Kessler CTR Mark J" <mark.kessler....@usmc.mil>
Subject RE: Soft Keyboard does not auto hide
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:43:04 GMT
It will depend on what flex version your using.  4.6 and earlier would be Adobe and 4.8 later
would be Apache.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Maurice Amsellem [mailto:maurice.amsellem@systar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:22
To: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Soft Keyboard does not auto hide

Hi,  I have noticed that the soft keyboard does not auto-collapse after the "Done" button
(or whatever label it has) is pressed.

And you have to manually hide it using the "hide" button at the bottom right of the keyboard.

This occurs on my iPad 3 / iOS 6.  I don't know what happens on other platforms.

Soft keyboard normally auto-hides when the "done" button is pressed in other common native
applications.

Should I file a JIRA at Apache Flex or at Abode?

Regards,

Maurice

Maurice Amsellem

SYSTAR R&D - BusinessBridgeFX

Description : Telephone:  +33(0)1 49 11 45 62  /  Description : Mobile Phone: +33(0)6 07 48
95 43