flex-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Maurice Amsellem (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (FLEX-33927) Using HTML Google StreetView on AIR
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:23:38 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33927?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13833576#comment-13833576
] 

Maurice Amsellem commented on FLEX-33927:
-----------------------------------------

mx:HTML will not work because it's only supports a subset of HMTL and Javascript (and certainly
not the extreme javascript used by streeview).
However, i am surprized that you say StageWebView or HTMLLoaded did not work. They are plain
HTML browsers embedded in the flex app.

I have tried the simple app below, and it works:
{code}
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:WindowedApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" 
					   xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" 
					   xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx" applicationComplete="windowedapplication1_applicationCompleteHandler(event)">
	<s:Label text="Du text en dessous" />
	<fx:Script>
		<![CDATA[

			import mx.events.FlexEvent;
			
			protected function windowedapplication1_applicationCompleteHandler(event:FlexEvent):void
			{
				var html:StageWebView = new StageWebView();
				html.stage = stage; 
				html.viewPort = new Rectangle(0,0,300,300);
				html.loadURL( "https://google-developers.appspot.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/full/streetview-simple");
			
			}			
		]]>
	</fx:Script>
	
</s:WindowedApplication>
{code}


> Using HTML Google StreetView on AIR
> -----------------------------------
>
>                 Key: FLEX-33927
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33927
>             Project: Apache Flex
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: mx: HTML Control
>         Environment: Desktop AIR
>            Reporter: Hermes David Junior
>            Priority: Blocker
>
> The only way to use google StreetView now is as html with api v3. The problem is that
it doesnt work on any air html renderers. I already tried the mx.controls.HTML, HtmlLoader
and StageWebView, but none of them works. Its betterfor me if mx:html worked, because I need
to interact with flex on both ways, and its simpler with it.
> Here is a simple example that loads a google streetview sample. Check the diferences
by opening the link "https://google-developers.appspot.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/full/streetview-simple"
on a browser and navigating on them. Thanks in advance!
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <s:WindowedApplication xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009" 
> 					   xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" 
> 					   xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx">
> 	<mx:HTML location="https://google-developers.appspot.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/full/streetview-simple"
width="100%" height="100%" />
> </s:WindowedApplication>



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

Mime
View raw message