flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Trim <Michael.T...@smartspaceglobal.com>
Subject Apache Flex SDK installer
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:40:17 GMT
I am attempting to run the SDK installer to create a valid Apache Flex / AIR SDK for use in
Flash Builder.

The installer fails on the playerglobal.swc part and what is created does not work when used
in the FB project.

I have attempted to manually overlay a variety of versions of Flex SDK Binaries with a variety
of AIR SDKs from Adobe and latest from Harman.

Each time I have to edit the air-config.xml references to {airHome} and change these to absolute
file paths (setting the AIR_HOME Environment variable doesn’t seem to work)

This makes FB find the right swcs but I get the same error in FB which is that it cannot find
the spark classes.

Unable to locate specified base class ‘spark.components.Application’ for component class.

Apologies if this is off topic for this list, but not a lot of places left to ask. Could anyone
suggest how I could resolve this?

Many thanks,

Michael

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, and contains information
that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message..