flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject [Discussion] About release flex-dk-converter-maven-extension
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 11:16:31 GMT
Hi all,

this days I was talking with Chris Dutz about how to improve maven build.
One of the things that we can do is release the
*flex-dk-converter-maven-extension*, so we can simplify the maven
instruction by removing "-s settings-template.xml" part for Apache Flex and
Apache Royale

That code was done some years ago and seems very stable since we didn't
need to change a line, so seems a good idea to release it.

I'll want to volunteer to release it, of course with Chris help.

Let me know what you think

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira