flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Print issue between applications with the same component
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 19:07:43 GMT
Ah, ok, it looked like browser chrome...

IIRC, this has to do with the display object that is being printed and its
size relative to the print area.  If the display object does not have a
background or that background does not fully cover the print area then you
haven't really specified every pixel in the print area.  Sometimes the UI
shows some content inside of a container with scrollbars, etc, and if you
print the container you'll print the scrollbars, but if you print the
content, the content may not be the right size or is relying on the
wrapping container to draw the background.

On 1/4/18, 10:59 AM, "hferreira" <hferreira.80@gmail.com> wrote:

>On the second url you can see a large gray bar on the right and also on
>bottom (also a thin line on the left).
>Seems that is empty space so perhaps a bug on FlexPrintJob.
>I will debug on the 2 window applications to see if there is any
>and try out to find the origin of the issue.
>Sent from:

View raw message