flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Welcome Tom Chiverton as new Apache Flex PMC Chair
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 16:37:12 GMT
Hi Folks,

At yesterday's board meeting, the Apache Software Foundation Board of
Directors approved Tom Chiverton as the new PMC Chair for Apache Flex.
Tom's new title is VP Apache Flex.  Tom is taking over for me.

I think it may be a few more days before the transition is complete.  The
board secretary and Infrastructure team have to update dome files and
databases and the automated tools that normally do that have had problems.

Congratulations Tom!  And thanks again for volunteering to chair this
project.

-Alex