flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [FLEXJS][Marketing] why should a web dev choose FlexJS?
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:02:08 GMT
Hi,

With the upcoming fork and renewed focus and most likely some publicity, I
want to ask the community to answer this question:

Why should a web dev choose FlexJS to write JS applications, and not go
with a more mainstream option like e.g. TypeScript/Angular?

I think that if we can answer that question in a compelling way, we are in
a good place as a project (from a code perspective, at least) and it gives
the marketing folks something to work with.

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software