flex-dev mailing list archives

From David Frank <David.Fr...@on24.com>
Subject Streaming video to FMS?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:49:01 GMT
Hi there Flex experts!

Does Apache AIR SDK have support for streaming a video file (mp4) to a media server (FMS/Wowza)?
I know how to stream a camera feed to a media server. But what I need is to be able to stream
a local mp4 file to a media server. This mp4 file will then get re-streamed to other peers
from the media server.

Is this possible using the NetStream/NetConnection/Other classes? If it isn't directly possible
to do this, then is there a way I can simulate the video as a camera feed and then attach
this to the NetStream instance?

Thank you,
David Frank