flex-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:35:03 GMT
Hi Justin,

Vote now looks proper to me from the tallies.

> On Sep 20, 2017, at 8:22 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Spreadsheet with VOTES. Royale has a two points less, but still this is our choose
[1].

>> [1]
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kOvPBUgkxcdIksEWOgKhzipy5EPR0eDz8JrlB2aDTCo/edit?usp=sharing
>

> So looks like there's 14 voters their not 13? Was Tom missed in the first count?
>
> The total votes (14*6 == 84) still doesn’t tally with the total votes in that spreadsheet
i.e. 82 with 3 people only placing 2 votes it still seems off by one? Given the top 4 choices
are separated by 1 vote in that spreadsheet that may be important and change the result.

Om abstained which means 6 points missed from the total of 90 possible with 15 ballots.
Adding the two who did not have a third pace gives 8 missing points and therefore 82 points
is the correct overall total.

Royale it is in a squeaker.

Regards,
Dave