flex-dev mailing list archives

From Olaf Krueger <m...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Name of the FlexJS Fork
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 07:28:22 GMT
Hi,

This was posted by Chris at the [VOTE] thread
>and I know what getting rid of "flex" everywhere inside the project would
mean regarding refactoring and >tool support.

I thought that for now we just vote for a new project name in order to get
rid of the word 'Flex' within the Apache project name.
Hence I thought that there's no urgent need to replace the occurrence of the
word 'flex' throughout the entire codebase.
I think that there are a lot of projects out there which were renamed and
still contains old names in their codebase.

Do I misunderstand something?

Thanks,
Olaf

--