flex-dev mailing list archives

From Olaf Krueger <m...@olafkrueger.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Name of the FlexJS Fork
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:49:14 GMT
I just would like to mention that it seems to me that there's an inner urge
inside most of us to leave the beaten paths and to build a new identity for
FlexJS which is more appropriate to this awesome technology in any respects.

Moreover, it seems to me more and more that such a new shiny identity
provides a fair chance to get more people involved.

I just fear the effort.
So thank you, Carlos, for your offer to help out with this!!!

I like "bøje" which is the Danish translation for "bend"
(I think this was already suggested by Harbs anywhere).

I also like anagrams and words as names that don't exist yet, e.g.:
Flex -> elfX

However and whatever name, you got me!

Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

View raw message