flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexJS
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2017 21:25:41 GMT
Namespace for HTML components.

The list of HTML components is not complete.

For example, Label does not exist in HTML. It only exists in Basic. The Label there inserts
various formatting which is normally expected.

I’d like to fill out the HTML components to be full wrappers for simple HTML elements but
there will be collisions with the “Basic” components. Currently the HTML components use
library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic <library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/basic> as their
namespace. I think it makes sense to change that to library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/html <library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/html>

Any objections to making that change?