flex-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} Fork FlexJS from Apache Flex
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 10:31:00 GMT
I think this is a good idea. The projects and people who work on them
are diverging, and have been for a while.

Some people clearly wish to contribute to both - but I think for most
people it's one or the other. I don't want to get into a big list of who
has done what; that's my impression and reason why I would vote for this.