flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject FlexJS Bead dilemma
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 15:00:33 GMT
I’m using a VerticalFlexLayout in a component. Under certain circumstances, I need to set
the visibility of the component to false.

These two settings are contradictory in JS.

visible=false sets display to none
VerticalFlexLayout sets the display to flex

When setting visible to false, it uses a property “displayStyleForLayout” to store the
value set by the layout. The problem is that the layout might be applied AFTER visible is
already set to false (which is the case in my situation).

I’m thinking of solving this by exposing displayStyleForLayout so it can be set by beads
if necessary.

Scratch that. I see that already exists. Problem solved… I’ll fix the layouts.

Harbs