flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:35:30 GMT
The goal is to make it easy to fill in with simple HTML when there is no ready-to-go FLexJS
components.

I’d like to be able to use MXML to mark up some HTML and just have the CSS “work”.

For example, I just tried using this https://stackoverflow.com/a/39846603 <https://stackoverflow.com/a/39846603>
and it was much harder than I thought it would be.

It looks like I’m going to need to create a component which wraps the functionality rather
than just being able to use:

		<js:Div width="100%" height="20">
			<js:Label className="cropswitch">
				<js:Input type="checkbox" id="cropToggleButton"/>
				<js:Div className="cropslider round"/>
			</js:Label>
		</js:Div>

By “full wrapper” I meant a full set of wrappers.