flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Image caching
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 19:55:34 GMT
Check out BinaryImage.

> On Aug 7, 2017, at 10:21 PM, Jim Norris <jim.norris@e-work.com> wrote:
>
> I had some code in my old Flex application to load and cache image files.  The code used
Loader and then created a Bitmap object from the downloaded image file.

> Can anyone suggest the possibilities for how I could approach this process in FlexJS,
or point me to an example?

> Thanks,
>
> Jim Norris
> Office: 678-694-8809
> Cell: 404-819-6823
> jim.norris@e-work.com <mailto:jim.norris@e-work.com>
> See me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-norris-376966108/>
>
> Click to view The new e-work.com <https://youtu.be/KLX4KZaewjQ> video
>
> The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited.