flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Flex JS] Flex SDK Installer always get stuck at "Finish uncompressing"
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 19:03:13 GMT
Additionally I just did small experiment making following things:

1) I downloaded nightly build of FlexJS from jenkins
2) Removed from installer.xml "ask-air,ask-flash" and change properties
falcon.version to 0.9.0
3) I tried build simple project using Moonshine and got errors [1]
4) I've commented out in flex-config.xml all parts related to flash player
and got this error [2].

I'm not sure whether this is something specific to Moonshine, compiler or
extension itself. Any idea ?

[1] https://paste.apache.org/YT1J
[2] https://paste.apache.org/NK74

Thanks,