flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS MXML ids and classNames - FLEX-35310
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 17:58:19 GMT
Hi All,

This issue started to be real blocker for my client's application. If we
could ask anyone from compiler sight to try to work on that it would be
awesome and simply help with farther development those app in FlexJS. [1]

I think option where we are going with "localID" is ok to me. Alex mention
in the email that whoever will be looking into that should check how is
handled "id" and do similar things with "localID". The changes should be
done in MXMLClassDIrectiveProcessor, MXMLFlexJSEmitter and probably would be
involved MXMLDataInterpreter in AS code.

I will probably start to learn compiler things, but will be on vacation next
week and this become really urgent.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35310

Thank you,
Piotr