flex-dev mailing list archives

From Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS, MDL] Menu with dataProvider and itemRenderer API
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 06:12:03 GMT
Is the example I posted on JIRA working for you?

From: piotrz<mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 9:00 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org<mailto:dev@flex.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [FlexJS, MDL] Menu with dataProvider and itemRenderer API

I'm thinking about it more and despite that is working for you I think
something is evidently  wrong.

Maybe I have to produce in the MenuView change event. Currently after attach
your ItemRendererMouseController we have click on each renderer.

On the other hand this "change" for some reason do not suit for me to that
control...

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC