flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2/5] git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - FLEX-35338 stop cursor from spinning / CPU from spiking
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:03:55 GMT
Did you try mouseenter? (See my other responses)

It seems like that should solve the problem.

> On Jul 11, 2017, at 11:01 AM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I not sure how this could be consider "just in case" when previous the tooltip didn’t
work and had an infinite loop? Before it was incorrectly destroying and recreating the tooltip
endlessly when you were still inside the UI element. You got a horrible flickering / strobing
as it created and destroyed the tooltip as fast as it possibly could when you moused over
the tooltip itself.