flex-dev mailing list archives

From Allen YANG <allen.y...@raritan.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Name space question
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 02:45:10 GMT
Hi Team,

I was trying to create a FlexJS project from the example in FlexJS: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Application+Structure
I encountered name space issue which I am still confused by, and hope you could help me to
understand.
In MyInitialView.MXML file I had a line:
         xmlns:flat="library://ns.apache.org/flexjs/flat">
then I won't be able to compile the following statement successfully.
                      <flat:Panel title="Raritan Deal Registration System" width="350"
height="200">
So I changed that to
                      <js:Panel title="Raritan Deal Registration System" width="350" height="200">
And removed xmlns:flat line. Then I could build the example application. The project zip file
is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ig3b3zovi95ndp/MVCExample.zip?dl=0

What do I have to do to add 'flat' name space and use it successfully in the code?

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Allen

________________________________

Ce message, ainsi que tous les fichiers joints ? ce message, peuvent contenir des informations
sensibles et/ ou confidentielles ne devant pas ?tre divulgu?es. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire
de ce message (ou que vous recevez ce message par erreur), nous vous remercions de le notifier
imm?diatement ? son exp?diteur, et de d?truire ce message. Toute copie, divulgation, modification,
utilisation ou diffusion, non autoris?e, directe ou indirecte, de tout ou partie de ce message,
est strictement interdite.

This e-mail, and any document attached hereby, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized, direct or
indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution or other use of the material or parts thereof
is strictly forbidden.