flex-dev mailing list archives

From Allen YANG <allen.y...@raritan.com>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] Name space question
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:14:29 GMT
Hi Piotr,
After checking through the flat module, I didn't find something equivalent to Panel. Checking
through this is not a very elegant way, but it is a lot more direct.
Thanks,
Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: piotrz [mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:38 AM
To: dev@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FlexJS] Name space question

Hi Allen,

The case is that maybe in Flat module there is no equivalent to Panel from Basic module. If
I would like to use something to my application and I'm not sure whether it exists I'm checking
it directly in module folder. [1] That's probably ugly way, but we don't have ASDoc app online
as far as I know to check it.

Flat module has 3 components [1], the rest probably need to be added. We didn't focus on that
module to much.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/frameworks/projects
[2]
https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/frameworks/projects/Flat/src/main/flex/org/apache/flex/flat

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

________________________________

Ce message, ainsi que tous les fichiers joints à ce message, peuvent contenir des informations
sensibles et/ ou confidentielles ne devant pas être divulguées. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
de ce message (ou que vous recevez ce message par erreur), nous vous remercions de le notifier
immédiatement à son expéditeur, et de détruire ce message. Toute copie, divulgation, modification,
utilisation ou diffusion, non autorisée, directe ou indirecte, de tout ou partie de ce message,
est strictement interdite.

This e-mail, and any document attached hereby, may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized, direct or
indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution or other use of the material or parts thereof
is strictly forbidden.