flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] technical debt
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:02:50 GMT

> I was trying to set up an alternate set because it’s easier to have two sets to compare
rather than having long drawn-out discussion.

As opposed to using the filtering that exists in the web interface? That seems an easier way
to do to comparisons but I guess sit depends on your exact aims.

> I don’t think there’s any harm in having two sets to compare. I tried playing with
my set using inheritance, but I just messed it up.

You may be best to set up another project with an alternative quality profile set rather than
change the existing project but again it depends on what you are trying to do.

View raw message