flex-dev mailing list archives

From Fréderic Cox <coxfrede...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flash Builder desktop debugging issue
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:08:02 GMT
Thanks a lot for your help.

I have created a new project and the same problem arises so it has nothing
to do with compiler options. I created a project DebugTest and in
creationComplete I've put two traces and a breakpoint. The debugger does
not connect and shows:

Process terminated without establishing connection to debugger.

Launch command details:
 /Users/frederic/ApacheFlex/sdk/4.15.0_AIR20/bin/adl -runtime

I have disabled all my chrome and firefox extensions but no luck. Should I
restart my Mac? Going to try that now...

Where do I find mm.cfg?

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 5:38 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com.invalid>