flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] technical debt
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 23:08:22 GMT
Hi,

> The exercise with the Wiki was essentially for you to present a proposed set of Sonar
rules. You did this, thank you.

> It was not intended by me as [LAZY CONSENSUS]. Clearly there is healthy disagreement
and consensus is not yet achieved.

Nor is it intended to be. I created a new rule set so people can see the results of what is
documented on that wiki page. People are welcome to provide further feedback.

> You can see that a lot ion Flex Developers do not agree. Which ones is a good question,
but keep in mind this will take time, and should not be forced. I think that the burden should
be a discussion of a specific case.

Which is what we're doing the the cloneEvent method.

> RTC has been suggested precisely because it is one way to solve this issue.

Which I would be in favour of.

Thanks,
Justin